'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', known as SPROUT on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and/or wholly owned subsidiaries,(collectively referred to as 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', 'we', 'us', or 'our'), holds legal ownership and exclusive operation of the website located at https://sprout.training & https://sprout.sa (hereafter the 'Website'). The Website serves as a publicly accessible channel that enables visitors to the Website ('you' or 'Visitors') to receive access to various types of services we provide ('Services').
All interactions, contacts and user behaviour are of a private nature and as such must only be used to ensure the necessary function of the Website and ease of access and improvement of client interactions.
These policies are not applicable to information collected from Visitors who register and log-in ('Members') to any password protected and secure portions of our Website ('Secure Platforms'). These Secure Platforms exist to permit Members to perform certain actions (e.g. request for registration) and divulge private information that is then collected, stored and classified as 'Personal Information'. How we use and disclose such 'Personal Information' shall be in accordance with our 'Terms of Service' available for registration prior to engaging in any service or business transaction. These guarantee that 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', will not use or disclose personal information for advertising, marketing, or other user-based data mining purposes; nor engage in the buying or selling of databases.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information
Either 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.' or permitted third-party software may automatically collect information on our behalf while Visitors browse the Website. We may collect such information by means of tracking your click-stream activity, store user preferences and Website access credentials be means of 'cookie' technology, or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
With view of improving our Visitor-Website interactivity and ease of access, we collect some basic information about Visitors and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address (the computer's address on the Internet)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows Vista)
- Browser software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL)
- Geographic location (e.g. Riyadh, SA)
- Type of device (e.g. iPad, desktop)
- Mobile device crash information (if device enabled)
- Dates and time of access, features used, and how long you use the Website overall
- Links you click and pages viewed within the Website
We use this information to continuously enhance our Website and to better serve our Visitor's needs. For example, we use this information to know what browsers people most commonly use, what pages are most often visited, and what functionality is most used. Some of the information we collect from Visitors, such as IP Address, may be considered identifiable personal information ('Personal Information') which is necessary should a Visitor request a future contact or information from us, along with their name, phone number, and/or email address.
We may remove personal identifiers from your Personal Information and maintain and use it as anonymous data.
>Anonymous data collected from Visitors on our Website may be shared with third parties and used in creating summary statistics that help us analyse Website usage trends, assess what information is of most and least importance, technical design specifications, and identify system performance or problem areas.
>By continuing to use the Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below:
- >Within 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', or with our service providers such as cloud storage and Google Search Engine.
- >With our financial, insurance, legal, accounting, or other advisors that provide professional services to us.
- >In response to a subpoena, order, legal process, or government issued request.
- >To protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against litigation.
- >To investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person.
- >In case of insolvency, merger, or amalgamation, all of assets may be sold or disposed of, your personal information may be transferred to a potential purchaser if, and to the extent necessary for the conclusion of operations and in accordance with national laws.
Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information
Our Website uses 'cookies' as an integral part of its functioning. A 'cookie' is a small piece of information sent by 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences for a Website. Cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but the option is strictly optional and may be disabled on any browser.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
1. Right to Request Access to Information: You have the right to request that 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', supplies a copy of all your personal information that we have collected and used. This request can be issued in either physical or electronic message form and, if approved, we will provide the following information:
- Type of personal information collected.
- Sources of collection and what means were employed for acquisition.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting of personal information.
- Third parties with whom we shared that personal information.
2. Amendments: You have a right to request that 'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', amend or delete any personal information it collects from your use of the Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete. This request must be issued in writing with a justification for the request clearly evidenced, to be sent to our main office for processing. Time-stamped and signed electronic messages will also be allowed. We may, under certain circumstances, deny your request and issue a written notice of denial.
'Namaa AlMarifah LLC.', will not discriminate against you for exercising any consumer rights in the form of unethical or illegal actions such as:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including the withholding of discounts or other benefits.
- Impose monetary penalties and fees not previously disclosed.
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services.